Friday, December 08, 2006

au revoir...

i enter the gate of my school
walking down from my car
remember
when u walk me to my car
smile to me,,

i walk inside
seeing a fish pond beside the pathway
remember
when u catch that fish
and aLso catch my heart

i see aside
seeing the empty chairs at the canteen
remember
when we used to sit together and taLk
and also meltdown my heart

i waLk inside the schooL
walking trough the haLLway
remember
when we perform together
just two simple songs, enough to make me gazing over u

i have my exam
thinking about how's your exam
is it difficult? can u handle it?
wondering if i can heLp you

the beLL rang
i go outside
walking to the class and class
round and round the schooL
seeing our precious places

my class's baLcony
when we used to waving at each other
smiLing, when we used to
and i look up. now there's nothing...

that cLass when we used to practice
funny, u never want to pLay ur vioLin to me
but u smiLe seeing me playing with my toys
my vioLin.
and the time when u admire me
and the time when u drop my casing


and then finaLLy i go to studio
seeing u
play with ur violin
burry all my feeling
holding my mask
and smiLe... and acting if there were nothing between us
and finally.. my mobile rang..
i smiLed.
and wave goodbye..

AU REVOIR CANDY...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home