Wednesday, October 18, 2006

my chronicle of candies

*Sebagai anak debat yang keukeuh menjadi ^FIRST SPEAKER^, aku bakal menjelaskannya a la debat! haha*

ladies and gentlemen and the member of the house. thank you for the opportunity that has been given to me.
our motion today is *this house believe that my blog is suitable with the name of ^my chronicle of candies^

as the affirmative team, we agree with that statement.
WHY? because...
FIRSTLY, i'd like to release myself from my desparate addiction to marota. my senior also my *partner*, and also the soloist of the sadaya chamber. because it's useless and just give me frustation all the time. it work like this, everytime he ignored me, i went crazy and crying. did it have any advantages for me? of course not.

SECONDLY, i love candy.


*interuption miss!* tiba-tiba ceritanya aku di p.o.i.
*yes, please.*
*as u just said, you named this blog because you love candy.
what's the relation between candy and your blog*
*i'm sorry, but i haven't finished talking*

cieee.... menolak p.o.i!

lanjutkan

candy is the most important part of my life. i love it very much. i eat it everyday. it's delicious and sweet. but it can also represent my life. that's like candy. we can't just see candy as the sweet things. there're also mint candy, coffee candy, and i've ever seen a CHILLI candy when i went to Venice.
so. candy has so many type. it can represent all of the situation in my life.

THIRDLY, usually candy is the symbol of girl. and i'm a girl, no doubt about it.

so it's clear that my blog is suitable with the name of ^my chronicle of candies^
THANK YOU for your attention.



*hahaha.. anak debat gila aku!*

ohya, tadi *malem* en *subuh* aku agak2 melting... coz...
1. CHAT ama fruitpunch! omigod... hua, dia mau nyobain ym with voice. ngundang aku ke web camnya. dan nelepon aku... aduh... maniak teknologi.
tapi seneng. that was so sweet. i think.
but the part that, he just log out when i talked about *marota*... haha... went GR you know!

2. DI SMS the boy that as sweet as candy! baek banget yaa... mau ngebantuin ngasii tahu para senior... aih, aih, aih...


yasud... time to go to my beloved school!! big6 akan berRapat *ha! kata kerja apa itu?* thata!!! :)

1 Comments:

At 1:08 PM, Blogger fifa in candyland said...

oh iya! Kelupaan... kebiasaan jadi opposition c... :)
motion definitionnya lupa...

^our motion definition is about a world that full of candy, and taste like candy^

haha... seneng uy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home